Hello, and welcome to Muscogee (Creek) Nation Casinos! We’re a team of dedicated professionals who pride ourselves on providing our guests the most exciting experience, every time they visit.
Sound like you? You’re in luck!
We value individuals who strive to create enjoyable experiences for our guests, and treat both guests and team members with dignity and respect. And if you like going the extra mile in delivering superior service, even better – we want you on our team!
Muscogee (Creek) Nation Casinos have four objectives:
- Deliver revenue for the social and economic development programs of the Muscogee (Creek) Nation
- Provide career opportunities for citizens of the communities in which we operate, with preference given to Muscogee (Creek) Nation Citizens as well as other Native Americans
- Maintain positive sovereign relationships in our conduct with others
- Provide a safe and fulfilling job for all team members
Why Work Here?
This isn’t just a job. It’s a place for people who are passionate about serving others, and want to work with others who share that same passion.
Our employees are known for their dedication to their customers, professions, and fellow team members. It’s in our Culture.
We celebrate diversity of people and perspectives. We know that family matters, so we foster a fair work-life balance. And we support employees’ efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Advance Your Career. Challenge Yourself.
If you’re ambitious about your career goals, then Muscogee (Creek) Nation Casinos may be the place for you. We value determination and drive. So wherever you start, there is always opportunity for personal growth.
You’ll have the opportunity for small-business attention, with big-company learning resources and career development. You bring the work ethic, and we’ll bring the foundation you need to succeed.
- We fill open positions internally whenever practical, and encourage team members to gain additional skills, training and education to be eligible for transfers and promotions.
- Job openings are generally posted internally on the employee website, and throughout the casino in advance of off-site advertising. This gives team members an early opportunity to apply for new openings.
This is who we are, and what we believe. If it sounds like you, we’d love to talk. Please contact us.